Cazoo Extraoral Aerosol Evacuator
Eliminate Dental Aerosols with Ease
Cazoo is a hands-free extraoral aerosol evacuator that connects to existing HVE lines. Engineered with an airflow-optimized design for maximum suction and patient comfort, Cazoo reduces dental aerosols, creating a safe environment for staff and patients.
Music to Your Ears
Cazoo costs a fraction of the price of bulky extraoral dental suction systems. Low cost + easy use = perfect harmony.
- Cost Effective. Compare the $99 Cazoo to alternative systems ranging in the thousands.
- No Training Needed. Just connect Cazoo to existing HVE lines. Ready in under a minute.
- Hands-Free. Position Cazoo along the patient’s lip, cheek retractor, or an attachable arm.
Keep patients comfortable and work area clear while maintaining excellent aerosol control at any angle.
- Accessible. Access all tooth surfaces while reducing gagging, with the Cazoo’s easy lip fit.
- Clear Line of Sight. Remove maximum aerosol without obstructing the practitioner’s view.
- Reduce Strain. Adjust Cazoo’s position for optimal patient care with the HVE arm attachment (sold separately).
Protect Your Practice
Cazoo is tiny but mighty. Reduce aerosols from powered instruments to keep patients and staff safe.
- Reduce Dental Aerosols. Reduce particulates by 90% compared to intraorally positioned saliva ejectors.
- Increase Protection. Minimize aerosol and splatter with attachable splash guard (sold separately).
- Reuse. Steam autoclavable 500+ times and chemically sterilizable.
Competitor products use openings with poorly optimized geometry, which means less extraoral suction power where you need it most. Cazoo is geometrically designed to efficiently use the suction for a standard diameter HVE line. Maximum power, minimal effort.