Cazoo Extraoral Aerosol Evacuator
Cazoo is a hands-free extraoral aerosol evacuator that connects to existing HVE lines. Engineered with an airflow-optimized design for maximum suction and patient comfort, Cazoo reduces dental aerosols, creating a safe environment for staff and patients.
Music to a Practitioner’s Ears
Cazoo provides protection against harmful aerosols at a fraction of the price of bulky extraoral dental suction systems, making it the perfect cost-friendly aerosol control device for your workflow.
- Cost Effective. Cazoo costs a fraction of alternative systems that may costs thousands of dollars.
- No Training Needed. Connect Cazoo to existing HVE lines to set up and use in less than 1 minute.
- Hands-Free Use. Attach to a patient’s lip, cheek retractor, or an arm attachment. Move Cazoo freely along the lip or retractor to position close to the work area.
A Safer Dental Operatory
Dental occupations are among the highest risk for contracting COVID-19. Risk is rooted in aerosol production caused by powered instrumentation usage. Cazoo significantly reduces aerosolized particulates within the breathing space of the patient and clinician.
- Reduce Dental Aerosols. Cazoo reduces particulates by 90% when compared to intraorally positioned saliva ejectors.
- Increase Protection With Attachable Splash Guard. Minimize exposure to aerosols and splatter produced by procedures such as ultrasonic scaling and restorative treatments.
- Autoclavable. Cazoo is made with medical grade, biocompatible polyphenylsulfone plastic enabling you to steam autoclave or chemically sterilize the device.
A Comfortable Patient Experience
Keep your patients comfortable and your work area clear while maintaining excellent aerosol control at any position around the mouth.
- Lip Attachment. Minimize the risk of gagging and choking by attaching Cazoo to the patient’s lip. Access all tooth surfaces regardless of Cazoo positioning.
- Ergonomic Design. Cazoo’s design maximizes aerosol removal by placing the opening closer to the work area without obstructing the practitioner’s view. Dimensions: 13 cm (length) x 4.3 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Weight: 1.5 oz.
- HVE Arm Attachment. Adjust Cazoo’s position for optimal patient care while reducing strain caused by the pull of the HVE hose.